CPA Congress in Brisbane
Save the date: 8 – 11 October 2013
- Over 750 delegates attended this industry networking event
- Delegates gained up to 35.5 CPD hours
- Keynotes from Madonna King, Glenn Cooper and Li Cunxin
- Networking sessions from Simon Illingworth: The underbelly – one man’s stand against police corruption and gangland war (Business breakfast) and Ron Allum – the DEEPSEA CHALLENGE project (Business lunch)
- Daniel Gschwind – Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Craig James – Chief Economist, CommSec
- Helen Gluer FCPA – Under Treasurer, Queensland Treasury and Trade, former Chief Executive Officer, Stanwell Corporation Limited
- Li Cunxin – Artistic Director, Queensland Ballet Company; author of Mao’s Last Dancer
If you missed out on CPA Congress in 2012 you can access some of our highlight sessions through Congress On Demand.
Sponsors and exhibitors
Sponsors and exhibitors can choose to promote their brand in any location where CPA Congress is held.
To enquire about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at CPA Congress 2013 please contact:
Wendy Franks – Australia
P: +61 3 9606 9784