CPA Congress in Sydney
Save the date: 21 – 24 October 2013
- Over 1,949 delegates attended this industry networking event
- Delegates gained up to 38 CPD hours in a “one stop shop” format
- Keynotes from Rt Hon Lord Norman Lamont, Sandro Momigliano, Yanis Varoufakis, Michael Pascoe, Michael Woodford MBE, Alan Oster, Dr Luci Ellis, John Anderson, and Professor Michael Enright
- Highlight networking sessions from Ron Allum – Exploring uncharted territory: The DEEPSEA CHALLENGE Project (Business lunch); Nick Green OAM and Alex Malley – the Oarsome Olympics: A decade of success on the waters (Business breakfast) and Nigel Marsh Overworked and under-loved – a practical guide to life (Business lunch)
- Alan Oster – Group Chief Economist, NAB
- Michael Woodford MBE – Former Chief Executive Officer, Olympus,
- Sandro Momigliano – Head of Public Finance Division, Bank of Italy
- Rt Hon Lord Norman Lamont – Former Chancellor of the Exchequer,
If you missed out on CPA Congress in 2012 you can access some of our highlight sessions through Congress On Demand.
Sponsors and exhibitors
Sponsors and exhibitors can choose to promote their brand in any location where
CPA Congress is held.
To enquire about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at CPA Congress 2013 please contact:
P: +61 3 9606 9784